[내츄럴 팩터스] 비타민 A
Natural Factors Vitamin A 180 Softgel 10000IU”
비타민A 는 세포, 피부조직, 시력의 성장과 개선 그리고 적절한 면역기능의 필수 항산화제입니다.
핼러벗 (넙치류 가자미) 와 대구간유에서 추출한 천연비타민A 입니다.
** 구성성분 및 함량
비타민A ( 어류간유에서 추출 ) – 10,000 IU
Vitamin A comes in two basic forms, “regular” vitamin A and beta carotene. Beta carotene is known as provitamin A and is found in plants and our vitamin A is from fish oil. Vitamin A is essential for many bodily processes including: vision and healthy skin, digestion, respiration, reproduction and the building of bones and teeth. It is a key nutrient in the development of skin, mucous membranes and tissue linings.
As a fat-soluble vitamin, vitamin A promotes healing and boosts the immune system. It benefits the eyes as well as soft tissue. Natural Factors uses advanced molecular distillation processing to protect our fish oils while ensuring that there is no heavy metal or chemical contamination.
Vitamin A* (Palmitate) ………………….5500 mcg (10,000 IU)
* From cod liver oil
Uses and benefits
- Promotes health immune system function
- Promotes proper visual function, immune system activity, growth and development and reproduction
- Supports the integrity of the skin and mucous membranes
- Helps with the absorption, storage, or transportation of vitamin A
- Prevents malabsorption due to bile acid or pancreatic insufficiency, liver disease, and zinc deficiency
- Helps to fight respiratory infections
- Effective in treating skin conditions associated with excessive formation of keratin like acne, psoriasis, and lichen planus
Children: Suitable for supplementation in children at the level of the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA).
Pregnancy and Nursing: Because high doses of vitamin A during pregnancy can cause birth defects, women of childbearing age should not supplement with more than 5,000 IU of vitamin A per day (beta carotene is a suitable non-toxic alternative). The same warning applies during lactation.
Seniors: Some may be more sensitive to vitamin A toxicity.